The AVENGER AMERICA DH-98 Duct Smoke Detector provides early detection of smoke and products of combustion present in air moving through HVAC ducts in Commercial, Industrial and Residential applications. The DH-98 is designed to prevent the recirculation of smoke in areas by the air handling systems, fans and blowers. Complete systems may be shut down in the event of smoke detection. The AVENGER AMERICA DH-98-I and the DH-98-P operate on 115 VAC, 24 VAC and 24 VDC and the DH-98-HVI and the DH-98-HVP operate on 230 VAC, 24 VAC and 24 VDC.
The DH-98 is designed and built to meet all local requirements, as well as the NFPA regulations regarding duct smoke detectors. Output terminals are provided for remote accessories such as a horn, strobe, remote status indicators and reset key switches or push buttons.
• Detects and limits the spread of smoke throughout building HVAC ducts
• Ability to interconnect (all relays operate with a single alarm) up to 30 units using the same independent power supply
• Compatible with building automation and fire alarm systems
• Installs quickly and easily
• Interchangeable “Plug-In” photoelectric or ionization heads
• No screens or filters to clean
• Cover provides magnet window and placement guide for operational testing without disassembly
• Rugged gray steel back box with clear cover
• Accessories - Remote power, remote alarm indication capability and remote, horn/piezo
• Meets UL 268A Requirements
Các nội dung Hướng dẫn mua hàng viết ở đây