The Johnson Controls HT-1000 series room humidity sensors provide active sensing of relative humidity and, on speciﬁc models, also active/passive sensing of temperature in HVAC applications.
It features a polymer capacitance humidity sensing element and provides within either ±2 % or ±3 % accuracy a voltage output signal proportional 0 to 100 % relative humidity.
The HT-1000 series room humidity sensors are designed
for use with Johnson Controls System 91 and Facility Explorer controllers or for other systems having compatible input and output voltages.
• Humidity output available with 2% accuracy
More accurate humidity control and energy savings.
• Modern and attractive cover with mounting base
Blends in with room decor. Easy installation.
• All models with wide supply voltage range
Suitable to a large range of controllers.
• Senses over the entire range of 0 to 100% RH (non condensing)
More accurate humidity control.
• Transmitter can resist many hostile environments
Suitable for a wide range of applications.
• Temperature measurement options
Eliminates the need for a separate temperature sensors.
• Polymer humidity sensing element is integrated onto a chip
Provides stability, repeatability and linear response.
Các nội dung Hướng dẫn mua hàng viết ở đây