In stand-alone or network configurations, the IFC2-640 meets virtually every application requirement.
Designed with modularity and for ease of system planning, the IFC2-640 can be configured with just a few devices for small building applications, or for a large campus or high-rise application. Simply add additional peripheral equipment to suit the application.
A host of other options are available, including single- or multichannel voice; firefighters telephone; LED, LCD, or PC-based graphic annunciators; fire or integration networking; advanced detection products for challenging environments, and many additional options.
NOTE: Unless called out with a version-specific “E” at the end of the part number, “IFC2-640” refers to models IFC2-640 and IFC2-640E; similarly, “JCPU2-640” refers to models JCPU2-640 and JCPU2-640E.
• Certified for seismic applications when used with the appropriate seismic mounting kit.
• One, expandable to two, isolated intelligent Signaling Line Circuit (SLC) Style 4, 6 or 7.
• Up to 159 detectors (any mix of ion, photo, thermal, or multi-sensor) and 159 modules (Addressable pull stations, normally open contact devices, two-wire smoke, notification, or relay) per SLC. 318 devices per loop/636 per FACP or network node.
• Standard 80-character display, 640-character large display (JNCA-2, or display-less (a node on a network).
• Network options:
– High-speed network for up to 200 nodes (IFC2-3030, IFC2-640, IFC-320, JNCA-2, JDVC, IFI, IFW, IFC-3030, IFC-640, and JNCA).
– Standard network for up to 103 nodes (IFC-640, IFC2-640, IFC-320, IFC-3030, IFC2-3030, IFC-200, IFC-300/ 400, IFC-1010, IFC-2020, JDVC-EM, IFI, IFW, JNCA or JNCA-2 Network Annunciators). Up to 54 nodes when DVC is used in network paging.
•6.0 A switch mode power supply with four Class A/B built-in Notification Appliance Circuits (NAC). Selectable System Sensor, Wheelock, or Gentex strobe synchronization.
•Built-in Alarm, Trouble, Security, and Supervisory relays.
•VeriFire® Tools online or offline programming utility. Upload/ Download, save, store, check, compare, and simulate panel databases. Upgrade panel firmware.
•Autoprogramming and Walk Test reports.
•Multiple central station communication options: – Standard UDACT – Internet
•80-character remote annunciators (up to 32).
•EIA-485 annunciators, including custom graphics.
•Printer interface (80-column and 40-column printers).
•History file with 800-event capacity in nonvolatile memory, plus separate 200-event alarm-only file.