Tổng tiền thanh toán:
In stand-alone or network configurations, the IFC-320 meets virtually every applic 0‘ ation requirement.
The IFC-320‘s modular design makes system planning easier. The panel can be configured with just a few devices for small building applications, or networked with many devices to protect a large campus or a high-rise office block. Simply add additional peripheral equipment to suit the application.
For installations using IFC-320C, an optional ACM Series annunciator can be mounted in the same cabinet (up to 48 zones/points, order separately).
The FireWatch Series internet monitoring modules IPDACT-2 and IPDACT-2UD permit monitoring of alarm signals over the Internet, saving the monthly cost of two dedicated business telephone lines. Although not required, the secondary telephone line may be retained providing backup communication over the public switched telephone line.
NOTE: Unless called out with a version-specific ““C” or “E” at the end of the part number, “IFC-320” refers to models IFC-320, IFC-320C, and IFC-320E.
• Certified for seismic applications when used with the appropriate seismic mounting kit.
• One isolated intelligent Signaling Line Circuit (SLC) Style 4, 6 or 7.
• Up to 159 detectors (any mix of ion, photo, thermal, or multi-sensor) and 159 modules (Addressable pull stations, normally open contact devices, two-wire smoke, notification, or relay). 318 devices maximum.
• Standard 80-character display.
• Network options:
– High-speed network for up to 200 nodes (IFC2-3030, IFC2-640, IFC-320(C), JNCA-2, JDVC, IFI, IFW, IFC-3030, IFC-640, and JNCA).
– Standard network for up to 103 nodes (IFC-640, IFC2-640, IFC-320, IFC-3030, IFC2-3030, IFC-200, IFC-300/ 400, IFC-1010, IFC-2020, JDVC-EM, IFI, IFW, JNCA or JNCA-2 Network Annunciators). Up to 54 nodes when DVC is used in network paging.
•6.0 A power supply with four Class A/B built-in Notification Appliance Circuits (NAC). Selectable System Sensor, Wheelock, or Gentex strobe synchronization.
•Built-in Alarm, Trouble, Security, and Supervisory relays.
•VeriFire® Tools online or offline programming utility. Upload/ Download, save, store, check, compare, and simulate panel databases. Upgrade panel firmware.
•Autoprogramming and Walk Test reports.
•Optional universal 318-point DACT.
•80-character remote annunciators (up to 32).
•EIA-485 annunciators, including custom graphics.
•Printer interface (80-column and 40-column printers).
•History file with 800-event capacity in nonvolatile memory, plus separate 200-event alarm-only file.
•Alarm Verification selection per point, with tally.
•Presignal/Positive Alarm Sequence (PAS).
Tổng tiền thanh toán: