The P32 differential pressure switch is used to sense flow of air in ducts. When used with electric strip heaters, the switch can be wired to open the circuit and deenergize the heaters when air flow stops.
Typical applications include:
• Air proving with electric duct heaters.
• Maximum air flow controller for variable air volume systems.
• Reheat duct powered systems.
• Detection of icing of air conditioning coils and initiation of defrost cycle.
• Clogged filter detection.
For a P32 sensitive differential pressure switch for combustion air applications, see LIT-125430.
All P32 pressure switches are designed for use only as operating controls. Where an
operating control failure would result in personal injury and/or loss of property, it is the responsibility of the installer to add devices (safety, limit controls) or systems (alarm, supervisory systems) that protect against, or warn of, control failure.
•Easy-to-read set point scale.
•Small and compact.
•Versatile mounting options.
Các nội dung Hướng dẫn mua hàng viết ở đây